***APPLICATIONS CLOSED ***
This unique home in a quiet cul-da-sac in the heart of Burpengary has a personality of its own, with 4 good sized bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and spacious living areas. Located in the sought after Northshore Estate on a low maintenance 616m2 block and walking distance to the Burpengary Train Station, Burpengary State School and shops.
This property features:
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bedrooms have en-suites and walk-in-robes
- Air conditioned open living room
- Fully tiled throughout
- Fully fenced back yard
- Garden Shed
- Security screens throughout the home
- Under cover entertaining area, overlooking back yard
- Spacious kitchen with electric cooking
- Close to all of Burpengary's facilities including schools, local shopping, public transport, day care and highway access.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied to you at the top of the advertising. Prior to applying for this property, please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
By registering your interest, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Harcourts North Lakes , will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.