This lowset brick home located in a sought-after location in Centenary Heights is just perfect for your family. Positioned within minutes from Toowoomba Waterbird Habitat, Centenary Heights State High School, and Toowoomba Plaza.
- 3 Good sized built-in bedrooms
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Large sunken lounge with gas heating that provides a cozy atmosphere perfect for the cooler months
- Spacious separate dining room
- Kitchen with electric cooking facilities. dual sink and ample cupboard and bench space
- The large family room with gas heating has plenty of built-in cupboard space
- The family bathroom is equipped with a separate shower and bath, double sink vanity, and separate toilet
- Large laundry is equipped with a single washtub, auto taps, and some storage
- Entertainment area
- Great size yard (fenced on three sides only)
- Double lock-up garage with internal access provides ample parking
- Sorry no pets
WATER - Tenants are entitled to 100 KL pro-rata every 6 months. Any water used over this will be at the tenant's cost.
School-Aged Children? Follow the link for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap