If size matters, then this property needs to be on your inspection list
This gorgeous single level family residence built on a grand scale, nearly 36 squares, lies on a 1007m2 fully fenced block.
Stepping through the front door, you will absolutely fall in love with this spacious open plan family residence. It's not often you come across a home that has it all, with 4 bedrooms, plus office, 2 full bathrooms, four separate living areas, expansive outdoor undercover area, in ground sparkling pool with water feature, as well as your very own Bali Hut
This property is great for the growing family who enjoy their own space, or for those who enjoy entertaining with family and friends. Backing onto a nature reserve and only having one neighbour on one side, ensures there is plenty of privacy.
Available from the 8th July for a 6 month lease only so please register online for a time to inspect.
* Small pet considered on application
* Four large bedrooms all with mirror built-in wardrobes
* Master bedroom with double shower ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
* Study or possible fifth bedroom if needed
* 4 separate living areas that can be broken up into Media room, living & dining, games room and children's retreat
* Stylish Chef's Kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar and free standing Blanco gas oven cooktop
* Main bathroom with shower and bath, separate toilet
* Porcelain tiles throughout
* Zoned ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
* Large undercover alfresco patio
* 1007m2 fully fenced block with tropical well established gardens, backing onto reserve with side gate access
* In-ground pool with water feature (monthly maintenance provided- tenants to pay for chemicals), Bali hut and decking
* Auto double lock up garage with extensive shelving
* Additional parking outdoor for 3 cars (one to the side of the house)
* 5000 ltr Rainwater tank services the toilets and laundry
* 5kw Solar
* Gas hot water
* Garden shed
* Quiet and child friendly cul-de-sac
* Short walk to Park Lake kindergarten and State Primary School
* Short drive to Pacific Pines State Primary School & High School
This home is only a short 5minute drive to the M1. Local schools and shops are only minutes away, Coles, Woolworths and Helensvale Westfield for retail shopping. In Helensvale you will also find the train station, making commuting to Brisbane an absolute breeze and the light rail, connecting the northern end of the Gold Coast to Southport, Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach via quick and easy public transport.