Offering an appealing blend of family living and outdoor alfresco entertaining space, this expansive residence has been designed to cater for large modern family living. 83 Clara Street is set within a whisper quiet location, in a highly desirable family friendly postcode.
Spread over two functional levels, the property features a number of large living spaces and a neutral colour palette.
On the upper level, a large kitchen is equipped with gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances, ample bench preparation space and cabinetry storage.
Extending out to two decks located at the front and rear of the home, the versatile layout embraces ambient and comfortable living.
- 5 Air conditioning Systems and ceiling fans throughout the property
- Main living area includes study nook and wood burner fire
- Screened doors and windows to capture refreshing breezes
- Main bedroom with ensuite and WIR
- 3 additional bedrooms on top floor with built ins
- 2 bedrooms on the ground floor with built ins and separate study room
- Ground floor includes large rumpus room and dry bar, as well as an additional entertainment room
- Separate laundry and bathroom on the ground floor
- Outdoor entertainment area leads onto generous lap pool
With a fully-fenced yard suitable for pets (on application), a large water tank and a two car lock-up garage as well as driveway space for two additional cars, this functional and stylish home truly does offer a distinctive easy care family lifestyle.
Close to local restaurants, shops and state and/or private schools, the home allows its residents a seamless commute to the CBD in just 15 minutes while public transport services are available nearby.