This 4-bed, 2-bath family home in a quiet cul-de-sac in Ferny Grove is situated on a large block flanked by a pocket of gum trees. Wake up to the happy sounds of kookaburras and take a leisurely walk through the nearby reserve or explore the Cedar Creek bikeway/walking trail.
On the upper level are three good-sized, carpeted bedrooms, all with built-in robes plus a bathroom with a shower over bathtub. Head downstairs to the kitchen and living areas as well as the master bedroom with ensuite.
The kitchen offers an abundance of counter space and storage with two large pantries, microwave space and plenty of drawers plus an easy-clean stove and double-bowl sink. Large windows look out to pretty bushland at the rear of the house and an adjacent sliding door leads to a covered entertaining area.
A tiled dining/living area is next to the kitchen and there are two other living areas, both carpeted downstairs. There is also a laundry with separate toilet and great under-stair storage. Security fly screens are fitted to all windows in the house.
6 Clyde Court is located
Choose from several different state and private schools in the vicinity and a choice of two learning centres just 1km away. Ferny Grove train station is a 3-minute drive away for a direct route to the City and features nearly 1,000 free all-day parking spaces.
Call Chris Lofaro on 0422 794 633 to book an inspection today.
- 4 bed, 2 bath
- Double lock-up garage
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Abundance of green space and walking locations
- Kitchen with lots of storage and counter space and big windows out to treed area
- Security fly screens throughout
- Carpeted bedrooms all have built-ins
- Master bedroom has ensuite
- Family bathroom with toilet, shower and bathtub
- Dining room plus two living areas
- Covered patio
- Under-stair storage
- Laundry with toilet
- Close to schools, childcare centres and Ferny Grove train station