IMPORTANT - read COVID-19 information below:
Please Note: We are doing limited number private inspections only. You must be registered to attend an inspection. Please make sure that you have photo ID with you. Please also be on time to your allocated inspection time slot and you can only bring another person from your household, your partner or your children if they are under 18 years. Also please do not touch any surfaces with in the property. Please note that if you are not pre registered you will not be allowed access to the property.
You must also stay at least 1.5 metres away from the Property Manager.
Please do not enter the open home:
1. If you're feeling unwell.
2. If you have just returned from overseas or have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
++ Please make sure that you bring and wear a face mask ++
This home is located in the growing heart of Officer.
- Master bedroom offers full ensuite with double vanity, oversized shower, large built in wardrobe
- Other 3 bedrooms offer built in wardrobes
- Open plan living / dining with split system
- Functional kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, stone benchtops
- Powder room to downstairs
- Separate laundry with broom cupboard
- Storage underneath the stairs
- Retreat/open study upstairs with split system
- Low maintenance courtyard for outdoor entertainment
- Gas ducted heating
- Double remote garage with internal access
Would you like to make sure your furniture fits prior to inspecting the property? Follow this link to see!
This property's location is highly convenient being in close proximity to Officer Secondary, supermarkets, cafes and Officer Train Station.
An inspection is a must!!
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT TIME OF INSPECTION***