Beautiful 4 Bedroom Family Home
Situated in the tranquil suburb of Bonner is this four-bedroom, well-presented family home. With easy-care gardens and a covered pergola, this home has everything you need to be comfortable all year-round.
Almost completely repainted throughout and new blinds throughout, this spacious home will be ready shortly for new occupants.
- Separate lounge room
- Well laid-out kitchen with island bench and full-size pantry cupboard, gas and electric cooking
- Segregated Main bedroom with WIR and ensuite (shower, vanity and toilet)
- Remaining three bedrooms all with BIR's
- Large tiled family room/meals area with sliding door access to back courtyard area, pergola and clothesline
- Main bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
- Separate toilet with hand basin
- Full-sized laundry with heaps of cupboard space and back door access to yard/clothesline
- Neutral décor throughout (mostly just freshly painted)
- New blinds throughout
- Split system air-conditioner in family/meals area
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Covered pergola, pebbled courtyard and small garden beds - very low maintenance
- Double garage with auto doors and internal access
- Minutes' walk to Bonner shops & schools
- EER - not currently available
Be the first to inspect this property as it won't be available for long!
This property is available approx 24 May 2021 for a 12 months lease.
Please note: Our office does not offer online, video or virtual inspections.
Four weeks bond is required at lease signing.
Two weeks rent in advance is required at commencement of lease, rent can be paid fortnightly or calendar monthly calculated to the 10th of each month.
Applications are via 1form.com.au and you will be provided with an inspection code in order to submit your application, after the property has been inspected by you or your representative.
Whilst all care has been taken in compiling property information for the rental market, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to inaccuracies contained herein. All parties must rely on their own investigation when inspecting the property.
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors' consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.