One of Hamilton East's finest Art Deco apartment buildings.
The tasteful renovation of this first-floor residence reflects the glamour of its Art Deco heritage while delivering a stylish, contemporary feel.
This is a truly premier lifestyle location. Cafe precincts such as Beaumont Street, Marketown, The Junction and Darby Street are all a walk, cycle or short drive away - depending on your mood. While a stroll up nearby Parkway Avenue leads you straight to beautiful Bar Beach. The Newcastle Interchange Light Rail and harbour are also at your fingertips, as well as parks and highly sought-after schools.
- Secure building with formal entrance and elegant timber staircase illuminated with large Art Deco window
- Wide hallway with timber floors, crisp décor and elegant Art Deco style lights
- Plantation shutters on all windows; ducted a/c provides climate control
- Oversized lounge room with winter fire, ornate ceiling and adjoining sunroom
- Two classically proportioned bedrooms both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Beautifully renovated kitchen with electric cooking appliances, double dish drawer, pull out pantry, breakfast nook and space for a washing machine
- Contemporary bathroom with frameless glass shower and eye-catching floor tiles
- Single lock-up garage with adjoining workshop/ storeroom
- Pets considered on application
Please submit an enquiry to receive updates on inspections and details on how to apply for this property.
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.