TO: Editors, Chiefs of Staff & Specialist Writers
Building and Construction Publications
FROM: Jenny Donnithorne, Mint Health, on behalf of Contact Harald
DATE: Wednesday, 14 October 2020
SUBJECT: Expert interview opportunity - management of COVID risks in building and construction workplaces
Contact tracing is challenging for all employers, but there are known additional risks for businesses in the building and construction industry.
Employers are by law required to identify whether there is a risk to the health of employees from exposure to coronavirus at their workplace. Once a risk to health has been identified at a workplace, employers must, so far as is reasonably practicable, eliminate or reduce the risk.
Contact Harald recently issued this release which addresses a number of these issues: “Contact tracing technology key to 'COVID-NORMAL' return in high risk industries, not just regular testing".
Contact Harald is an Australian developed contract tracing solution that’s tailored to the needs of the building and construction sector, where staff are often required to work in close proximity to each other.
Interview opportunity and availability of education based content
We are following up to offer expert interviews and educational based content to address key areas of need and concern to your readers about the management of COVID risks in the building and construction sector.
The senior team behind Contact Harald is available for interview and can offer updates on:
· What is being done to help local building and construction businesses
· The need for tailored communications systems
· What options are available to businesses that offer both a quick fix for immediate challenges, but also offer a longer-term approach.
They can also comment on:
· How businesses can quickly and effectively communicate the results of weekly testing to staff
· Best practice for the building and construction industry with known COVID-19 workplace risks
· Is a proactive approach better than a reactive approach for business continuity?
Request an interview or education based content
Elissa Reid (Director of Product and Safety) and Nick O’Halloran (Chief Financial Officer) from Contact Harald are available for interviews or to provide education based content through:
Jenny Donnithorne at Mint Health
M: 0412 061 909
Issued by Mint Health on behalf of Contact Harald