A peaceful architectural oasis on the edge of the city
Best offer by Thursday 9th April 2020 @ 6.00pm unless sold prior
Dear Valued Buyer,
INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT – OR VIRTUAL TOUR OR HOME LIVE EXPERIENCES
In response to recent announcements and regulations regarding inspections and auctions, we are delighted to invite you to view this stunning residence by private appointment, a virtual video tour or via the Home LIVE inspection app. TURNER Real Estate have implemented hygiene policies for any private inspections.
We sincerely hope that you will explore this exciting opportunity with us and look forward to speaking to you shortly.
We thank you for your assistance and understanding.
This striking urban contemporary home is designed for sophisticated buyers looking for a tranquil lifestyle property that is just that little bit different!
Sun-kissed throughout with lofty ceilings & many windows allowing natural light. Bamboo timber floors throughout the living areas, modern kitchen and open plan living and dining - you will love to entertain or just enjoy all for yourself.
This lifestyle home is in an incredible location only two minutes to Melbourne street and only five minutes to the CBD and set back far enough to settle your mind away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Ride or walk to the city along the Torrens Linear path. Walkerville shopping precinct is around the corner, as is public transport, and many of the State's best schools.
Additional features & benefits;
- Large bi-fold doors open up the living room to the expansive timber deck with verandah, an outdoor entertainment system and spa
- Ultra modern main bathroom with subway tiles, full size bath, large shower, stone vanity and black tapware, underfloor heating and a heated towel rail
- Additional W.C. downstairs next to the full size laundry
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances including Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator and gas cook top
- Two full size bedrooms with balcony access, main bedroom with a substantial walk-in-robe
- Year-round comfort with modern gas heater downstairs & both bedrooms with split system air-conditioning. There are also ceiling fans in the main living area and the main bedroom
- Ample amount of storage, built-in bookcase, TV cabinet and rear garden shed
- Plantation shutters
- NBN with fibre-to-the-premises connection, offering faster internet
- LED down lights with colour temperature control and dimming for the living area
- Well maintained small group of townhouses with many owner occupiers. Dip into the spa pool with massage jets after a long day. You'll never relax as well as you will in this home
Currently tenanted at $400 per week on a PERIODIC lease
CT / 6148/137
Year built / 1978
Council / City of Walkerville
Council Rates / $1,232.90 p.a.
Water & Sewer / $175.78 p.q.
ESL / $120.20 p.a.
Admin Levy / Sinking Fund $637.00 p.q.
Current Rent / $400 per week
Speak to TURNER Property Management about managing this property and TURNER FINANCE for your loan requirements #expectmore