An enviable location; space, amenities, security & rare side by side parking for 2
INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT – OR VIRTUAL TOUR OR HOME LIVE EXPERIENCES
In response to recent announcements and regulations regarding inspections and auctions, we are delighted to invite you to view this stunning residence by private appointment, a virtual video tour or via the Home LIVE inspection app. TURNER Real Estate have implemented hygiene policies for any private inspections.
We sincerely hope that you will explore this exciting opportunity with us and look forward to speaking to you shortly.
We thank you for your assistance and understanding.
Best Offer By 23/4/20 @ 12:00pm Unless Sold Prior
Nestled in this residential enclave and located just footsteps from the popular Halifax Street precinct, this spacious CBD abode presents as quite the affordable opportunity.
A stone’s throw from all the sought-after amenities the CBD has to offer, you will certainly enjoy all of the features this home offers.
• Contemporary open plan living and dining space
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, large pantry, ample cupboards and storage.
• Polished, direct stick timber floors
• Rear courtyard access from French doors
• Laundry tucked away under the stairs
• 2 double bedrooms both with built in robes
• Master bedroom suite features an ensuite bathroom and sunny North facing balcony
• Second full bathroom with bathtub, shower, vanity and WC
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Security alarm system
• Under-stair storage
• Double side by side parking
• Freshly painted
• New blinds
• New LED lights
With all of this and more, complemented by a contemporary and neutral colour palette and paired with immediate livability, this is one of the rare ones which will surely attract a lot of attention.
CT / Vol 5850 Fol 132
Year built / 2002
Council Rates / $1,801.60pa
Community Manager / Whittles
Community Fees / $350pq
Council / Adelaide
Speak to TURNER Property Management about managing this property
Josh Edgar 0433 233 466