A Bardon Life Like No Other
Contemporary interiors and a stunning backdrop to Ithaca Creek allows this home to sit perfectly on a well know Bardon street corner in the heart of the Bowman Park precinct.
This is leafy, cool refreshing Bardon at its best.
This beautiful home and location cannot be understated. This pocket of Bardon is highly sought after by families seeking a life that centres around 'The Lungs of Bardon' – Bowman Park.
Here family time takes on a new dimension of football, cricket, fairground attractions, Bardon Kindy life, a great coffee at Bardon Thyme and a refreshing ale at the Bardon Bowls Club. Remembering this is all 5Km to Brisbane's CBD.
The internal size and proportions of the home have been designed to provide you with a truly flexible property, offering a relaxed and easy lifestyle.
For your consideration; 4 bedrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, 2 car, 405 sqm allotment.
The home has been completely renovated with a light & bright feel. A spacious floor plan reveals a formal living, casual dining area, galley style kitchen with massive island bench and plenty of storage and a sun-filled balcony.
However downstairs is where it gets really exciting. A separate, one-bedroom apartment with open plan lounge and dining, a luxury bathroom with bath and a kitchenette with dishwasher, oven, and cupboard space. This has previously allowed for separate accommodation and has been ranked as a "Super Host" by Air BnB – the highest rating possible.
There is also further development potential for this stunning home that would help elevate it to another level.
In a discreet yet convenient location the property benefits from a stunning bush outlook to Mt Coot-tha Forrest with its range of Eucalyptus trees, rain forest gullies and meandering creek lines.
• Air conditioned throughout
• Polished concrete floors
• Huge master bedroom with BIR
• Caesarstone bench tops and European appliances
• Low maintenance gardens
• Contemporary use of timber and concrete
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Feature walls with Italian wallpaper
• Modern lighting throughout
• Located in the Bardon State School and The Gap High School catchments.
• Close to St. Joseph's Primary Bardon, Stuartholme Girls School, Mt. St, Michael's and Marist Brothers.
• 375 Bus route goes through Paddington and into the CBD.
• Shopping via Ashgrove Central, Paddington, Toowong Shopping Mall and Bardon shops.
For more information contact the selling agent Andrew Keogh 0427 110 671