It's Big – It's Brand New – It's Stunning
Setting the standard for low-maintenance living in one of Bardon's most exclusive pockets – The Outlook Precinct, this spectacular bespoke designed home is a must see.
The lifestyle afforded by this sophisticated residence is undeniably Bardon. Family life here is organised, neat and tidy. Children attending good schools, surrounded by fantastic sporting and cultural facilities and the family spending quality time residing and entertaining in the private leafy enclave that is Bardon.
From its ultra-modern European finishes to its state-of-the-art facilities, this bright and spacious home delivers a superb environment you'll want to share with family and friends.
On offer for your consideration is the following; 4 bedrooms, 3 living areas, 3 bathrooms, 4 car garage, open planned living, butler's pantry, central staircase, 405 m2 allotment and inground pool.
Bardon welcomes you home each day with its mix of cafes, salons, trendy bowls club and meandering creek walks. The lungs of Bardon is Bowman Park with its wide-open oval, kids play area, soccer club, cricket nets and the ever-popular Bardon Kindy.
The suburb is Brisbane's best kept secret.
• Bright modern interiors and premium finishes
• High ceilings and light filled voids
• Master bedroom with ensuite and luxury walk in robe
• Dream kitchen with Ilve oven, stone benchtops and smart cabinetry
• Stunning use of concrete and timber throughout
• Great separation of living areas giving flexible family options
• Easterly aspect capturing cool summer breezes
• Spectacular deck overlooking bushland
• Ample storage throughout the home
• Large laundry with smart key access and laundry chute
• Sparkling deep private inground pool
• Practical study nook for educational / office requirements
• Ducted zoned air con and ceiling fans
• Plenty of room for your cars and toys with a huge concrete garage facility
Walking distance to Bardon State School and Stuartholme School. Within The Gap High School catchment zone.
Close proximity to QUT, Marist College Ashgrove, Mt Saint Michael's Ashgrove, Brisbane Boys College and St Joseph's Primary School Bardon.
Bus 375 takes you into the CBD via the Bardon Paddington shops and past the popular Suncorp Stadium and Caxton Street precincts. A range of hospitals, medical services and various shopping options are all close by.
For your private inspection call the selling agent Andrew Keogh 0427 11 06 71.