Classic Character Fused with Convenience
Infinite possibilities beckon in this single-level classic. Positioned in a high demand suburb, it offers two sizeable bedrooms and large-scale open-plan living that will shine through a creative upgrade to the existing dwelling, with abundant scope to expand or transform into a modern lifestyle home over time (STCA). Advantaged by outstanding convenience in a central setting that has so much to offer, it enjoys direct access to shopping, dining and entertainment options plus sporting fields, Blackbutt reserve and city transport. This is a rare opportunity not to be missed.
- End of street location and resting upon a 468sqm landholding
- Charming interiors with open living/dining, formal lounge and sunroom
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms serviced by a neat family bathroom
- Timber kitchen with gas cooking, ample storage and feature chimney
- Attached single garage, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, blank canvas yard
- Moments to Westfield Kotara, the Homemakers centre and quality schools
- Widely appealing to investors and first-home buyers seeking convenience
Council Rates: Approximately $1512 per annum
Water Rates: Approximately $781 per annum
PLEASE NOTE: All information in the document has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplan areas and direction of North are a guide and approximate only. Site layout is for illustration only and is 'Not a Survey Plan’.