A Fantastic Find in a Handy Location
Set in a peaceful street and practical in design, this widely appealing three bedroom residence presents as a superb first home as well as delivering a host of creature comforts for young families. Fresh presentation and warm neutral décor highlight the well-planned layout with a sleek modern kitchen and summer-ready pool amongst some of its many features. In a pocket alive with families, this home is steps from Glendale East Public School and the local playground, while enjoying easy access to Stockland Glendale and Cardiff’s town centre for shopping, and Lake Macquarie for waterfront cafes and leisure activities.
- A welcoming home with good street appeal and side driveway to a tandem garage
- Modern touches and room to further enhance if desired over time
- Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, gas-hob, stainless oven and dishwasher
- Open-concept living/dining room with bamboo floors and kitchen connection
- Three bedrooms with fans and robes, plus the versatility of a rear sunroom/study
- Well-maintained bathroom with shower and bathtub and separate w/c
- Protected outdoor dining area and tempting inground pool for summertime fun
- Air conditioner, gas bayonet for heating, under-house workshop/storage, built in bbq
- Central to major shopping centres, schools, link roads, eateries and transport
Council Rates: Approximately $1752 per annum
Water Rates: Approximately $795 per annum
PLEASE NOTE: All information in the document has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplan areas and direction of North are a guide and approximate only. Site layout is for illustration only and is 'Not a Survey Plan’.