An Inspired Transformation of a Weatherboard Classic
This charming home presents a brilliant opportunity for young and growing families in an area that has recently shown tremendous growth. Freshened up with a glamorous kitchen, beautiful colour choices and on-trend fittings, it showcases three liberally sized bedrooms and dual living areas with split-system air-conditioning and a cosy combustion fire ensuring seasonal comfort. Boasting a traditionally sized yard that’s great for after school playtime with a covered entertainment area for family and social events, this home is designed with families in mind and is placed for convenience with Stockland Glendale 1.4km away.
- Stylishly renovated while staying true to its charming original character
- Glam kitchen with sparkling stainless steel appliances and matte-black tapware
- Warm and inviting living areas, one integrating with a family dining space
- Three generous bedrooms, all robed, two genuinely double sized
- Two bathrooms including a stunning master ensuite complete with bathtub
- Cleverly conceived storage options, contemporary inclusions, eye for detail
- Secure, easy to maintain surrounds catching leafy green outlooks
- Oversized double garage with plenty of extra off-street parking options
- Walk to Holy Cross primary school, Technology high and Glendale Tafe
PLEASE NOTE: All information in the document has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplan areas and direction of North are a guide and approximate only. Site layout is for illustration only and is 'Not a Survey Plan’.