Contemporary Comfort Primed for Family Enjoyment
With its stylish design, contemporary feel and solid brick construction, this smart family residence delivers an environment of relaxed modern style. It offers a great home for those looking for an easy-to-manage lifestyle and is crafted over a single, well-appointed level complete with five bedrooms, two bathrooms and automatic double garage. There is also plenty of room for entertaining with a sheltered alfresco area linking effortlessly with open-plan living and level lawns to create a relaxed indoor/outdoor hub for social gatherings. Located footsteps to Cockle Creek and 500 metres from Boolaroo public school and the main street shops, this family-focused neighbourhood is also a quick 5-minute drive to Stockland Glendale shopping centre.
- Glossy kitchen featuring stone surfaces with waterfall edges, premium appliances and WIP
- Media room plus open-plan living/dining area with direct outdoor connection
- Master retreat is appointed with a walk-in robe and modern ensuite
- Four further bedrooms fitted with built-in robes, sparkling family bathroom
- Good-sized backyard, wonderfully easy-care and fully fenced for children/pets safety
- Ducted air-conditioning, double garage with automatic door and internal access
- Dressed in neutral tones and complimented by contemporary floor coverings
- Minutes from the picturesque lakeside towns of Speers Point and Warners Bay
Council Rates - Approximately $428 per quarter
PLEASE NOTE: All information in the document has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplan areas and direction of North are a guide and approximate only. Site layout is for illustration only and is 'Not a Survey Plan’.