Laid Back Over 55's Village Living across a Single Level Layout
Privately positioned and enjoying Warners Bay town centre, waterside cafes and the lakes shore minutes from the doorstep, this attractive brick villa in an over 55's village answers the call for a carefree lifestyle. Modern in presentation with neutral tones throughout, its open-plan living is complemented by a fully equipped kitchen and effortlessly extended by a covered patio and large front garden. Other floorplan features include internal access from the single garage, three square-set bedrooms, a tidy bathroom; and life is kept comfortable by reverse-cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans. The village pool, clubhouse and beautifully maintained community gardens rounds out the highlights that make this home a standout opportunity those seeking a tranquil retreat without compromising on convenience.
- Solid built brick and tile villa enjoying a surprisingly tranquil setting
- Integrated lounge and dining zone appointed with split-system a/c
- Modern kitchen featuring a s/s oven and double-drawer dishwasher
- Lovely front patio deck overlooks a large, leafy and easy-care yard
- Three quietly placed bedrooms, two with robes, air-con to master
- Large single garage with house access, internal laundry, second wc
- Village pool, clubhouse and beautifully maintained community gardens
- One block from the lakeside walking track leading to the heart of Warners Bay
- Council Rates: Approx $224.20 per quarter
- Rental Potential:
$380 - $420 p/w
Please Note: All information in the document has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplan areas and direction of North are a guide and approximate only. Site layout is for illustration only and is 'Not a Survey Plan'.