NSW’S Biggest Renewables Conference and Expo Starts Today
Launch of Australian-manufactured electric van
NSW’s biggest solar, battery storage and renewable energy conference and exhibition – Smart Energy 2019 - kicks off at 9am today.
Some of Australia’s leading commentators and energy experts will discuss how to fix Australia’s climate change and energy mess.
Keynote speakers from 9am include:
· Alan Kohler – ABC finance guru and Business Editor-at-Large, The Australian Australia’s Climate Change Fiasco – Still Going.
· Dr John Hewson – former Federal Opposition Leader
· Oliver Yates – Independent candidate for Kooyong (against Josh Frydenberg)
· Simon Corbell – former ACT Deputy Chief Minister and Energy Minister and Chief Adviser, Energy Estate. Moving Beyond 50% Renewables.
· Ian Learmonth, CEO Clean Energy Finance Corporation
· Violette Mouchaileh, Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO)
Australia’s first electric van will be officially launched at 11am.
With more than 80 companies exhibiting, you will see the latest solar, battery storage and smart energy management products on display, as well as the latest electic vehicles.
Smart Energy 2019 is being held at the International Convention Centre, Darling Harbour, Sydney on 2-3 April 2019.
The conference program can be found at http://bit.ly/SE19inf
For interviews and more information, contact Wayne Smith on 0417 141 812.