Recreate and Prosper in Hip Maryville
Exuding a dizzying blend of location and potential, this original property is set upon a level block and presents a fantastic opportunity to further capitalize (STCA). Providing all the vital elements needed to enhance, with a 3-bedroom layout lending itself to an open-plan extension at the rear, it offers savvy renovators the ideal venture to recreate and transform.
Footsteps to popular Maryville Tavern, two blocks to trendy Baked Uprising and metres from the shared cycle/walk-way leading into city beaches and a vibrant dining scene, its city-fringe location ensure a lucrative project.
- Original 1927 built home displaying a handy floor plan for transformation
- Good street appeal with a Federation façade complete with front verandah
- Retains features of its era including wide hardwood flooring begging for a polish
- Bedrooms are solid, knock down the rear for a contemporary open-plan design
- Level and enclosed yard with room for extension or statement alfresco (STCA)
- Prime location, walk to Hamilton’s vast selection of cafes, pubs and dining venues
- Newcastle Interchange, Islington Park, Throsby Creek and the harbour all nearby